PRIVACY INFORMATION GDPR 2016/679
In compliance with the obligations deriving from the European Regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent amendments, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, putting in place every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe the rights of users.
The purpose of the privacy statement is to provide maximum transparency regarding the information that the site collects and how it uses it.
We at www.mister-x.it believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not connected to personal information that can be identified, therefore all data are collected in absolutely anonymous form .
Third party suppliers
The use of advertising cookies allows Google and its partners to publish advertisements for users of this site (and on other sites) based on the statistical data collected on this site and on the websites of the Google partners.
Users can choose to opt out of personalized advertising by visiting the Ad Settings page .
By visiting the page www.aboutads.info you can disable cookies from third-party suppliers.
Purpose of the treatment
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to reserved areas of the Portal and of Portals / sites connected with this and to the sending of communications, including commercial ones, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and / or connected and / or Sponsor.
- possible transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- perform the obligations established by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
The data will be treated in the following ways:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a special database;
- recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic media;
- organization of archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All required data are mandatory.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the treatment
- obtain from the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, correction or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- to object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
We inform you that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- Fabian Coletta
- VAT No. 15058431006
- via raoul chiodelli 202
- 00132 - Rome ( RM )
- Tel / Fax: 3273566331
- E-mail: email@example.com
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
Riteniamo importante assicurare una protezione aggiunta ai bambini online. Noi incoraggiamo i genitori e i tutori a trascorrere del tempo online con i loro figli per osservare, partecipare e/o monitorare e guidare la loro attività online. Noi non raccogliamo dati personali di minori. Se un genitore o un tutore crede che il nostro sito abbia nel suo database le informazioni personali di un bambino, vi preghiamo di contattarci immediatamente (utilizzando la mail fornita) e faremo di tutto per rimuovere tali informazioni il più presto possibile.